Since the beginning, ANCHOR CHURCH has been a church that without hesitation has been willing to say yes to the opportunities that God has brought our way. As a result, over 1,000 people in our local community, and beyond, have discovered the life-changing hope of Jesus Christ.
Now, we have a new opportunity to do what we’ve always done; say yes, take action, and see God do what only He can do through our willingness. The Bloomdale Project is more than a facility to gather as a church, and more significant than a building project. The Bloomdale Project is a physical expression of God’s faithfulness, a reflection of our purpose, and a way for Anchor Church to fortify our resolve in declaring, Hope Has a Home for McKinney and beyond.
Our vision is to build a functional and welcoming FRONT PORCH gathering space that adds value to the life of the property and to our city. The enhanced community features will be a spot for people to gather, play, and reach our city with events.
- Indoor / Outdoor Front Porch Experience
- The ability to host both church and city wide outreach events
- An inviting gathering place before and after services
- Open outdoor green space with ability to host food trucks and other community experiences
This location will allow us to build a state of the art worship facility that will function as our broadcast campus for future expansion. This will enable us to launch more campuses, plant more churches, serve as a model for future multiplication, and help us effectively reach millions of people worldwide via technology.
- Seating capacity of over 800
- Increased parking capacity
- Equip Class Rooms
- Next Gen kids and students spaces
- Multi-purpose meeting spaces
- Premier North McKinney landmark and great visibility and access at the corner of Bloomdale and Community
How can you be a part of this amazing vision?
We are asking that you and your family pray about what you can give, over and above your tithe.
In addition, we're asking that you pray about making your very best 3 YEAR FINANCIAL COMMITMENT by clicking and filling out the Commitment Card below.
In doing so, you are helping us take the very best report, in both cash and 3 year commitments, to our Financial Institution so that we can secure the underwriting for this incredible project.
Phase 1 of THE BLOOMDALE PROJECT was to purchase the 11 Acres of land at the corner of Bloomdale and Community for $1,700,000. By the grace of God, we acheived our goal!
Phase 2 of THE BLOOMDALE PROJECT consists of raising the necessary funds to strengthen our financial position as a church to build our first permanent facility on our new property.
This presents an opportunity that is unlike any others in the McKinney, TX area. This project is catalytic in the expansion of Bloomdale to the new 380 Loop that will surround all of Collin County. This project is shaping the planning and expansion of McKinney to the North.
- Site will have exposure to over 100,000 cars per day
- The building will be visible from Hardin Blvd, Hwy 75, Bloomdale Rd., Community Ave. and even the 380 Loop.
- The land overlooks a beautiful lake and will include parks, recreation fields, lake access and more in the near future